Licensed & Insured
You know box elder bugs - those creepy little black bugs with red stripes that creep around your home in the cold winter months. Sure, they don't do any serious damage, but they certainly do not belong in your home. Choose American Animal Control, a fully licensed and insured pest control company, to beat the bugs.
- They are attracted to boxelder and silver maple trees
- Come fall, they try to find a warm shelter
- They prefer sun-warmed building exteriors and will enter via cracks
- Will actively spend the winter in your warm, cozy home
- You can easily prevent an infestation by contacting AAC today
The best time to treat for box elder bugs is in the spring or fall, when the bugs are either emerging or hunting for shelter. American Animal Control will spray the exterior of your home, which will deter the bugs from landing. We can also treat against stinkbugs, ants, spiders, and wasps in a similar environmentally friendly manner. Ask about our Seasonal Pest Treatment Program for box elder bugs and Asian beetles.
“It went better than I had imagined…John was very nice and got me an appointment the very same day!”
Same day service is available 7 days a week. Schedule yours today!
AAC has been providing residential and commercial pest removal to the Metro Milwaukee area since 2004.